Hey Ladies.

We are wondering how many RS Sisters read and follow the blog.

{Please leave a comment}
to help us better our communication!

13 Responses to “Show of {Hands}”

  1. Brittany Says:

    I do...I do! I get bored at work so I check it frequently. Also, I love how I know I can just go to the blog to get update, dates of activities, etc.

  2. Amy Says:

    you know i do :)

  3. Ashley Calaway Says:

    I do! And I love it. I read blogs much too often, so I am always in the know. :)

  4. Samantha Says:

    I read it and check up on stuff!

  5. Brittany and Tyler Says:

    I read it! It helps a lot with knowing what is going on. Plus, I am happy to say, I have started to get the e-mails now, so that's good. haha

  6. Unknown Says:

    You know I do!

  7. Stephanie and Matt Says:

    I definitely do it keeps me updated all the activities and stuff!

  8. Steph Says:

    here!

  9. Michael and Lyndsey Says:

    Yes! :)

  10. Kimberly Hullinger Says:

    I love it, it is such a great way to keep up on what is going on in relief society!

  11. Clark and Kelsie Says:

    sure do!!!!!

  12. Unknown Says:

    I am all over reading this blog!....

  13. Paige Broadbent Says:

    Yep, I sure do!